We had a field trip it was good. My favorite site on the Field Trip was the Valley of Elah where the battle between David and Goliath took place. As a class we reenacted it. Our tallest guy was of course Goliath (Nathaniel) and we were lucky enough to have Brother Sealy and his family with us so his 12 year old son Bengi was David. That was so fun to see where it actually happened. Then we played with the slingshots and had a grand old time. Another fun thing we did was we sang in the Bell Caves. The Bell Caves are really just some big mining caves and they sounded so beautiful. Then we went and crawled through some tiny caves (The caves of Micah I think are their name) Anyways these caves were crazy. They had big chambers and stuff for Doves and tiny hole for us to crawl into them. The way out was terrifiying for me. I never realized I was clastrophobic until then. We named it the birth canal. We had to army crawl through a narrow tunnel then it opened up just big enough to turn your body around so you could lay down flat on your back and then you went head first though a hole that was so tight each person had to be pulled through from the outside. I'm glad I did it but I won't do it again. The picture of me is in the biggest tunnel we crawled through and it was tiny. We had lunch by some burial caves and after lunch we went down into them (the picture of me all dirty from laying in the tombs) and had class for about an hour. I had class in some ancient tombs. It was great. This whole thing is great.
We leave for Egypt on Sunday!
The pictures aren't uploading right now but i'll try again later tonight or something.
5 comments:
Hopefully you got a sling-shot to bring home!!! Enjoy!!!!
Love, Mom
Nice, now you know how ants probably feel...
You are so lucky you get to go there! You ROCK!!!!!!
Love, Maddie
Tony says hi and he won't be able to see you for a couple of years cause next year is his year off from jackson hole. and if you want to go to Hawaii with them you can in loo of Jackson.
so i've been trying to figure out who j. davidson was...hahaha its my mom! i thought maybe it was John or Jim or Janelle or Josh...i was confused and flattered that they read my blog. but its my mom hahaha thats funny ;)
Marie:
We decided that we all have new birth days July 2, 2008 after coming out of the birth canal i think i know more how a baby feels.
Because I think ants fit in their own tunnels!
Post a Comment