FINALLY!!!!! finals week is semi-over. We had three tests in two days and it was all right after Egypt. It was out of control killer. I say semi over because we go to Jordan and then the day after we get back we have another test. Then it will be over over. I can't wait. This last week has been crazy stressful for the whole center. Everyone had the same tests so thus everyone had to study so it was nice in the fact that everyone was stuck studying not just you. But boy was I stressed. I did better then I thought in Judisim and my Old Testament class. The Islam class was another story. We got the study guide at 4pm the day before the test,the test was scheduled for 10am the next day so we only had the study guide for 23 hours? It was high stress but one of my study groups had a theme that no matter what we get on our grades we'll still graduate, get married, and live our lives. It just helped us remember the bigger perspective and it made us laugh! ;)
savvy;)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Get married? is that the next step? Anyway, Good Luck.
I'm sure that you are relieved to be done with 3/4 of your tests....now on to another adventure... Jordan....It makes me want to hum the Indiana Jones Theme Song!!! Have fun, you are in our thoughts daily!!!
Mom
A test is a test where ever you are in the world. Oh well it's always stressful.
Love ya
Papa
Post a Comment