Monday, July 14, 2008

July 15, 2008

This week is a semi- boring one. We have three finals so its a high stress level at the Center. Thats one weird thing about the Center. All of us students have the exact same schedule so on test days and days just before tests its crazy quiet and you can taste the stress in the air. It also makes studying easier since we all have to study the same things at the same times so group study is easy to corridinate. Tomorrow there is a field trip so that will break up the study time but it'll be good.
Thanks again for all the emails and updates and comments. I'll keep you posted. I only have one more week at the center itself because of all the trips coming up. I'm excited.

3 comments:

J. Davidson said...

Thanks for the update...good luck on your tests...
Marie is at EFY this week. Dad and I are enjoying the fresh air at Park City. I'm helping with a conference for health and pe teachers. I have enjoyed the sessions... Very interesting information! Take Care. Love,
mom

Papa said...

Wow I have to do this over again. I'm not sure if its the stupid computer or the stupid dad. I was saying that the camel ride sounds like the coolest thing.
Dad

Papa said...

Good luck on your tests. It sounds like you had great fun as you traveled about in Egypt. I think the camel tour sounded like the funest thing. I hope your drinking plenty of water as you travel around in the desert. I'm still doing homework. So it's kind of a slow summer for me.