Hi Savanna! Hey I checked out your blog and it's strange. It's strange cause I don't really know how to use it yet, but I'll figure it out soon, so no worries. So I love your hair! I think it looks incredible! Oh and it was great to have you up this weekend! Love you lots! -Marie :) p.s. can everyone read this? or just you?
So question, does a little pop up box pop up and tell you that you have so many new comments or something? Or do you just have to go check them all? Cause I wrote a comment for all three of your blogs in case you didn't figure that out already. Ha ha, just kidding but this is really entertaining to see my name pop up and say, marie said... it's pretty entertaining! Oh but I just figured out that whatever I post, everyone can read so I'll just start emailing you more. Love you lots! -Marie :)
4 comments:
Hi Savanna!
Hey I checked out your blog and it's strange. It's strange cause I don't really know how to use it yet, but I'll figure it out soon, so no worries. So I love your hair! I think it looks incredible! Oh and it was great to have you up this weekend! Love you lots!
-Marie :)
p.s. can everyone read this? or just you?
So question, does a little pop up box pop up and tell you that you have so many new comments or something? Or do you just have to go check them all? Cause I wrote a comment for all three of your blogs in case you didn't figure that out already. Ha ha, just kidding but this is really entertaining to see my name pop up and say, marie said... it's pretty entertaining! Oh but I just figured out that whatever I post, everyone can read so I'll just start emailing you more. Love you lots!
-Marie :)
So Where is that awesome Couch in the background from? I wonder if it wants to go to jerusalem as well.
That couch is named Craig the Couch and he is our favorite. the first roommate married gets him. :) so thus i can't take him to Isreal with me.
Post a Comment